Monday, April 24, 2017

My Masterpiece: Cheer leading

My master piece skill i chose was Cheer leading even thought some may say its not a sport i believe it is because its very dangerous anyways i love cheering, cheering is mostly the biggest thing i do eat, sleep, cheer mostly that is why i am a bit delayed in this homework assignment also technical difficulties but I'm doing it anyways.

It started all when i was 5 years old i would be thrown up in the air by my family like uncles and cousins i always looked up to be a cheer leader / dance. In Elementary i did cheer, hr high i tried out but unfortunately didn't make it but what happened was the Christmas parade i got to dance with them and also chose the song so even since i didn't have the uniform i still felt part of the team even got to go to the banquet. Freshman year and since then its been a ride. It affected me to actually get my work done like now for example since i have made the team again it makes me see that i need to get my grades up and attend school as well to get things done now not to be saved for later. It gives me such a big impact to notice and really work hard for things and achieve my goals.


Here are two pictures of World Champions: California Smoed & Canada White Sharks



No comments:

Post a Comment